Wednesday, August 31, 2011

About Jerry Green

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jerry Green and this is my blog site. Presently I am a Engineer at a locate hospital in Atlanta Ga. My title is Facility Engineering Manager. I moved to Atlanta about eight years ago and began my career as a floor tech making about $10.00 hour. I became interested in engineering by meet my boss at that time Mickey Edwards. He started teaching  or taking an interest in helping me find a career. It became clear to me that I had a natural gift at repairing or finding out the problems to all kinds of mechanical systems and solving the problem. I started taking classes for boiler operation, HVAC and power engineering. Completing all of the classes and working hard, I being moving up in my position at the hospital, from maintenance tech to maintenance supervisor to Facility Engineering Manager and finally Director of Facility & Engineering. Moving to Atlanta from New York City changed my life. Life in New York City was to total opposite  from my life in Atlanta Georgia. but that is another story. To be continued...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Exclusive Blog

Discuss every and anything you want......

Followers

amazon

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews